LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Baby Whatley

Today was a big day for my sis, brother-in-law, and Tripp. And for the extended family members. I  guess you can say we get pretty excited around here when my mom, Ashley's MIL, Lee, Tripp, and myself were crowded in the ultra sound room dying to know if Baby Whatley is a GIRL or BOY.
I know brothers are great, but girls get excited in a totally different way. We called Andi and put her on speaker phone so she could be apart of finding out the gender!!

 
Trying to keep Tripp entertained in the waiting room with a sucker. It worked  for about 5 minutes.

Ashely and Lee are having a BABY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 I'm super excited! Tripp is not real sure. Actually, I think he was disappointed but he did say he would share his little trucks with her.
We got a balloon from the hospital gift shop and took it to my dad's office to share the news!

I am ready to start shopping for that baby girl. Girl clothes are so cute!
I can't wait to meet LEXIE JANE WHATLEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment