LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Lately...

I wish I could have updated the blog sooner but better late than never!
The BIGGEST happening in our lives... we moved! One reason for the lack of posting is we didn't have internet here. Rich and I love living in the new house.
Labor Day weekend recap - Jen's in town, Natalie Fisher's wedding, afternoon at the farm.

Jen and her new FINANCE, Faisal were here over Labor Day weekend. So excited for them!! Mrs. Susan's daughter got married over the weekend. I went to the wedding with Jen and Faisal because Rich was watching the Alabama game.
The wedding was beautiful and so was Susan! Look at the stunning Mother of the Bride!

We spent Saturday at the FARM. Most of you know my love for the farm. With fall weather around the corner, I am looking forward to spending time there. Luke loves the farm too.

While we were at the farm, I got to see Anne Wesley. She is growing and developing a cute little personality.
More to come later!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment