LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Monday, September 21, 2009

My Baby Got Me a NEW........


DISHWASHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I couldn't be more excited!! Who knew I would ever be excited about a dishwasher? Not me. So excited I am even writing a blog about it and to brag on Rich :) We did not have a dishwasher in our old house. It really was not a big deal to wash the dishes just caused a few disagreements every other night about who was going to do the dishes! No more of that!!!! We both agreed that a dishwasher was a high priority in our next house.

Richard spent all day yesterday installing the dishwasher. I sure am blessed to have such a handy husband!

He had to cut an opening in the cabinets.

And go under the house to do the electrical wiring.


There it is!!!
I am thankful for the new dishwasher and the ease it will bring, but as I write this post it is crazy how much I expect to have certain amentities to make my life easier when so many people are without daily needs.
Praying for a giving heart and heart that puts others before myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment