LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Surprise Surprise!!!

A normal Wednesday night for me looks like this:
5:00 - Ultimate frisbee with the youth at the park
5:45 - devotional time at the park
6:00-7:00 - Chick-fil-a with youth
7:30-9:30 - hanging out with Rich before bed.

Yesterday, my Wednesday was pretty normal UNTIL I walked into my house at 7:30 and found this......


Which was made by these amazing girls...


Kathryn, Chatty, and Erin came to Montgomery to surprise me for my birthday!!


I was super SURPRISED!!! Some people hate surprises - not me!! I absolutely love surprises!

When I first walked in the door everything looked normal until I saw this black bag on our TV stand. I seriously thought someone was in our house. I was freaked out until I heard sweet voices singing "Happy Birthday to you."
We ate cake, laughed a lot, and talked about life. I love spending time with my best friends at my house. God knew excatley what I needed - it was perfect!!
Thank you Erin, Kat, and Chatty!






No comments:

Post a Comment