LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Friday, October 29, 2010

Quick Trip

Yesterday after work, Richard and I headed to the farm to help the Joneses get ready for Dr. Jones' office party. It was a quick trip but nice to be at the farm during the week. Richard was called in to fix some steps and I went along to help Ginger. I also enjoyed taking pictures out there. Ginger can throw an awesome party. Someday I hope to decorate and celebrate like her!




 Might I take a moment to brag on my husband. I told yall he is a handyman and an awesome one! The garden box above was his very first project...maybe he built that when he was in 10th grade? not sure about the exact time.
The summer after our freshman year of college, he built the porch and outdoor shower.
 The stairs to the screened porch that needed to be fixed. 
The next project was the shed and soon after both leantos were added! 
During the fall, you will find all the guys watching football outside! When the game is not going so well it is nice for them to have their own place OUTSIDE :):)

I absolutely LOVE this place!
 
Tonight we have our Senior High Retreat! We have lots of fun planned. I'll be back to share the pictures from the weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment