LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Vacation

Get ready this is a long one and a week late but enjoy.

I took a whole week off work and had the grandest time! It was a much needed break, and I enjoyed every minute. I started the week off with a trip down to Mobile to visit the Gannon's. Bethany is one of my closest friends from Auburn and it was good for my soul to be with her. I traveled back on Tuesday, which happened to be Birthday! It was a great day. I went to lunch with Richard's grandmother and both of our families went to dinner to celebrate. Right before leaving  for dinner there was a knock at the door. I opened it to find my small group girls there with a huge card and cupcake. They are incredible! I celebrated Wednesday at El Ray with some friends too. Thanks for all the text, phone calls, and celebrating!





Can you tell from the card that they are ready for me to have a baby? Don't worry they know they have to wait a few more years.

Dinner at Sal's - a new pizzeria in town.

Tripp loves birthdays. He gets to unwrap presents and blow out candles!

My week off ended perfectly with a trip to the beach.
 My favorite place. The weather was perfect. I'm starting to think October is the BEST time to go to the beach. Richard and I went with Steve, Jill, and Anne Wesley. I suggest we start a tradition and go back next year and every year as we are able.
  
  
I was very glad to get some good time with Anne Wesley. Rich and I love our niece.

Richard and Steve threw the frisbee while Jill and I layed out. I played with Rich for a little while but was thankful that Steve took my place.

 At the Red Bar. Our favorite place to eat on 30-A.

My parents & Tripp were at the beach the same weekend spending time with my mom's sisters. I meet them for breakfast one morning and snapped a few pics of Tripp enjoying his donut!  

 Sunday on our way out of town, we met Kathryn and Wesley for lunch at The Back  Porch. It was a great end to our trip.  Kat & Wesley, thanks for coming to meet us!

Amazing. I wish I could see a sunset like this every night. Oh, how it reminds me of the Father's love and the work of his hands.

I spent the past weekend in Birmingham with close friends celebrating Erin before she ties the knot in November. I'll be back soon with pictures. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment