LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Monday, November 22, 2010

Mr. & Mrs. Neal Pettus


Erin became a wifey this weekend and she was a beautiful bride. The entire weekend was wonderful as all of my best friends from Auburn were in town to see Erin walk down the aisle! Also, the weather was absolutely perfect. Richard and I took advantage of the wedding being in Montgomery and had friends stay with us for the weekend. We felt like we were back in college!  Time with all of these girls in the same place is becoming few and far between. I laughed a whole lot and even though I'm tired today I feel refreshed from being with them. I took a TON of pictures.....enjoy!
After a wedding day brunch, we walked around East Chase and found ourselves at Chick-Fil-A catching up on life over a glass of sweet tea :)

Erin's cake was beautiful! She wanted the flowers on her cake to match her dress.
We danced and danced and danced. So much fun!
Erin and Neal are honeymooning in Big Sky, Montana. I hope they have the best week and am looking forward to them being back in Montgomery!

No comments:

Post a Comment