LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

We Are Off

Richard and I are officially off work and are ready for Thanksgiving. I have been looking forward to these two days off work for quite some time! Quality time with the hubs and our families is in order for the next several days. We plan to eat well, relax a lot, watch a little football, enjoy the farm, spend Thursday in Birmingham, and most important be THANKFUL! My heart is rarely thankful for all the Lord has given to me. May the spirit enable my heart to be truly thankful to the Lord. I'll be back with all that I am thankful for in life. I gotta get packing!
By the way, that sexy boy asked me to be his girlfriend 7 years ago today :) I said "YES" and never looked back!

No comments:

Post a Comment