LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Monday, January 10, 2011

O-Town

I'm FINALLY getting around to blogging about our trip to Orlando. We had a wonderful time. I LOVE traveling with my in-laws (especially, if we are going anywhere near Disney World)! Some of you make fun of our love for Disney, but if you could experience this place with Bob and Ginger I bet you would fall in love too. My father-in-law had me laughing the entire trip..sometimes uncontrollable laughter. Our reason for going to Orlando was not Disney World but the Alabama bowl game. The game was great, and we even got to enjoy bits and pieces of Disney. We ate very well at Disney's Polynesian and Boardwalk Resorts. I can't wait to go back!










Thank you Bob and Ginger for a wonderful trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment