LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

We had a FABULOUS Christmas. I loved every minute of it from delivering our Christmas presents, the candlelight service on Christmas Eve, my grandmother being with us for the first time EVER on Christmas, finding out my sister is PREGNANT, waking up early to see what Santa brought, and getting to spend lots  of time with our families! I'll let the pictures do the rest of the talking!











The Jones' gave us a trip to Orlando to the Alabama bowl game! I am looking forward to getting away for a few days and hopefully to a place with warmer weather. Richard and I are absolutely loving our time off together. Monday is going to be rough but we sure are thankful.  I can't remember the last time we were both in bed at 9am!

No comments:

Post a Comment