LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Beach Highlights


Tonight is our last night at the beach, and we have had the BEST time! I think this is the first time I have stayed at the beach for a whole week. It has been nice not to be in a rush and do what we want. Rich and I are making are own family traditions...Zoe's chicken salad for lunch, margaritas with chips & salsa every afternoon, and watch the sunset at least one night. The first 3 nights we stayed in Seacrest and yesterday we moved to Sandestin for the remainder of our stay. In Seacrest, the ocean was covered in seaweed but today in Sandestin the ocean was absolutely beautiful. I have never seen the water so clear. There was no seaweed to be found. NONE! It was glorious. We spent a great deal of time in the ocean.

On the way down, I told Rich that I bet we see someone we know and he said I bet we don't. Well, I was right and I am glad that I was right because we had a great time last night with some friends from Auburn. We meet at Baytown Wharf and had dinner at Rum Runners with John David and Taylor Cleveland and KC Queen and his finance, Brittany. We loved our time with them. I am sad that our vacation is over tomorrow, but thanking the Lord for the time he gave us to relax, refresh, and enjoy his creation. God is good. I am really looking forward to the weekend. One my pledge sisters and close friend, Alana Wyatt is getting married in Dothan. Rich and I are heading there tomorrow!! Can't wait to see my friends! I'll post about the wedding!


John David, Richard, and KC at Rum Runners.

No comments:

Post a Comment