LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"You Are Fired!!"

Don't worry I still have a job! I have heard "You are fired" more times in the last 5 days than ever. If I tell Ann Frances(4) to do something that she does not like, she will FIRE ME!!! I think she got the saying from a TV show but I am not sure? I love her little personality! I wanted to share some observations/experiences of being a "parent" the past five days. Obviously, babysitting does not compare to being an actual parent.

- The two boys have the swine flu.

-Vegetables are yucky and "I don't eat green beans."

-Berenstain Bear books are a favorite.

-Rich and I are soo not use to waking up at 6:30am!

-Playing puppies is my new past time.

-Rich and I have a LOT to learn before we become parents.

5 more days to go!!! I hope Ann Frances and I can go to the zoo on Friday.
Pray she doesn't get the swine flu.





No comments:

Post a Comment