LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thanksgiving Happenings

Richard and I had a great and eventful Thanksgiving break. We were on the road a good bit traveling to Birmingham and Dothan, but the majority of our time was spent at the farm. To be honest, I'm not a huge fan of  my Mamaw's typical Thanksgiving spread - dressing, green bean casserole, creamed corn, ham, and yams, but I must give her credit for cooking most of the food. Friday we watched the Iron Bowl at the farm and be glad you were not there! Saturday my family went to Dothan to spend the day with my mom's side of the family. I'll leave you with pictures from T-day and beyond.
I LOVE my mamaw! She did make a killer mandarin-orange cake. Richard especially loves her cake. She made three of them to have at our wedding.
The guys camped out at the farm on Wednesday night. I think that would be fun, but when the house is 20ft away I would rather be inside.
Uncle Richard fried a few turkeys and they were OUT OF THIS WORLD DELISH!!
Post lunch nap. I think they were full after lunch.
My sister and brother-in-law got tickets for the Iron Bowl so I offered to keep T-Man. He spent the day at the farm with us. I love this picture.
Maybe we are biased but Rich and I think we have the CUTEST niece and nephew. I mean look at those faces. LOVE.
Tripp and  Ben acting like they are on a roller coaster. Tripp LOVES Ben!
Meet my sister, Andrea. She is such a  DIVA. I'm not really sure what the definition is for DIVA, but I'm calling her that anyway. She's a DIVA to me! 
I don't know what I would do without them. And no Ashley and I did not plan to match.
My uncle Fred is a peanut farmer near Dothan. One of his workers took Tripp on a little ride.
I love the holidays and the opportunities they give to spend  time with family. Richard and I are extremely blessed. Thanking the Lord for each other, our families, and most importantly his son.

No comments:

Post a Comment