LET US LOVE AND SING AND WONDER, LET US PRAISE THE SAVIOR'S NAME

Friday, December 3, 2010

It's Beginning to Look

A Lot Like CHRISTMAS! Our tree is up and decorated. We went last night to get our tree and I put the lights and ornaments on it today. Richard sets up the tree and I decorate. We work better that way :) I turned on Chris Tomlin's Glory in the Highest and had the best time except for when all the lights went out on the tree. That was a just a little majorly frustrating. No worries we got them working after a little reconfiguring. I had an ornament shower before we got married and it was my favorite shower. I LOVE pulling them out of their boxes and remembering who gave us that ornament. All the tree needs now is presents! Can't wait to wrap presents and put them under our tree.



22 days till Christmas! I hope you are enjoying this Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. Love the lights out front, and the tree looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisa! Im so glad I finally found your blog! Your tree looks great! Hope you and Richard have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete